Purdue Extension Community Development has partnered with the Hoosier Heartland Small Business Development Center and Carroll County Chamber of Commerce to help small businesses be digitally savvy through a series of workshops.
Workshops will be available on Wednesdays at two different times.
- 11 a.m. EST - In person at Carroll County Chamber, 215 S. Washington St., Delphi, IN
- 4 p.m. EST - Virtual via Zoom (link provided after registering)
Register at: https://bit.ly/3UoZE6w
The Hoosier Heartland Indiana Small Business Development Center is sponsoring 200 workshop seats for Small Businesses in the Hoosier Heartland Region who have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. Register to see of you qualify to have your workshop fee sponsored, otherwise each workshop is $25.
- Wednesday, September 28th - Website Basics
- Wednesday, October 5th - Digital Storefront
- Wednesday, October 12th - How to Blog Successfully (Only Virtual Class available at 4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, October 19th - Social Media Plan & Content
- Wednesday, October 26th - Social Media Analytics & Marketing
- Wednesday, November 5th - No session this week
- Wednesday, November 9th - Podcasting 101
- Wednesday, November 16th - Emerging Business Technologies